Dr. Keith Stube Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Stube?

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Dr. Stube is an excellent provider. When I had to have my left knee replaced, he gave me sound advice and helped me decide when I was ready for surgery. The actual day of surgery, he came to the pre-op area, reassured me and was in post-op with good news. Rehab went well and physical therapy was conducted adjacent to his offices, so consultation was immediate, if needed. Follow up has been very professional with x-rays being fully explained to me. I highly recommend him and his team.

Well qualified professional

Posted on April 12th, 2017

I found Dr. Stube to be a well qualified professional as well as a man who does not waste his time or mine trying to talk the patient into procedures that are not needed. The surgical procedure that was done on me was so well accomplished that I had no pain from the moment I woke from anesthesia. I was able to walk with no difficulty and many other people could not believe that I had the surgery because of the great recovery. This can only be attributed to a surgeon with great skill. I would not hesitate to recommend this physician. His office is excellent and go the extra mile to help with any questions or problems.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

I had knee replacement surgery and have had excellent PT results. His PA Allison is great and Dr. Stube was very supportive to my family.

So-So

Posted on May 8th, 2013

The actual Doctor is fantastic, if you ever get to actually see him. 90% of the time you are scheduled with a PA. The PAs are great, however they don't know your history and you end up spending 30 minutes catching them up on what's wrong with you. Prepare to wait at least 45 minutes prior to being seen. When checking in, prepare to be greeted by some of the most un friendly staff around. One girl is more interested in her hair and make up than she is the patient.

going for the other knee

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Great results from a real profesionable.

assistants

Posted on August 5th, 2012

It is rare you see the doctor. You usually see his assistants who are not doctors.

Posted on October 18th, 2017