Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Keith R Thomae has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Keith R Thomae has the following 18 expertise
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Colon Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Varicose Veins
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Weight Loss
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Keith R Thomae is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Not Happy with my end results. My arms don't match each other. My forearms look like popeyes... The scares that are there now are bigger than the ones from my previous surgery. AT first you stated let my arms heals for a couple months then you wanted to address the elbows, then when you did you wanted to charge me more money to do so.... My Right arm still feels tight and is way larger than the left...you left me disfigured.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1988
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Keith R Thomae accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith R Thomae, MD - Surgery in Florissant, MO, in this video.
Dr. Keith R Thomae is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florissant, MO.