Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith S Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Thompson made me feel very comfortable about discussing my health issues with him. He corrected a misdiagnosis made elsewhere. He was thorough in identifying my medications. He offered concrete suggestions on how I could improve certain conditions. Overall, I rate him at the top of the last half dozen doctors I've seen.Patient X40
My mom had the UNFORTUNATE opportunity of picking this dr for her arthritis pain.She advised the dr she is not able to take tylenol and celebrex does not work for her After more than 3 hours of tests.She was told they would call her with results. After a week of no one calling her she left 3 msgs finally nurse called back 2 weeks later and said the dr said you have old people arthritus take 2 tylenols a day. What a JOKE!!
35 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1983
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Keith S Thompson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLCPS, 4800 W 25th St, Greeley, CO
Dr. Keith S Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeley, CO.