Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Tolar
Dr. Keith Tolar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceburg, TN, with another office in Newburgh, IN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Tolar has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Keith Tolar has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Keith Tolar has the following 5 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keith Tolar - Posted on March 18th, 2014
Doctor Tolar is always kind and has a nice bedside manner. He is patient and cares for our family. Lots of our friends recommend him as well.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keith Tolar - Posted on April 24th, 2012
TOOK DAUGHTER IN FOR STOMACH PROBLEMS AND HE PRESCRIBED HER THE WRONG MEDICATION. THANK GOD FOR THE PHARMACIST CATCHING IT. HE PRESCRIBED HER A SEIZURE MEDICATION. I WAS TOLD IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE SEIZURES THAT THE MEDICATION COULD CAUSE HER TO START HAVING THEM. HE PRESCRIBED MY NEPHEW A MEDICATION WITH AN ADULT DOSAGE. BEWARE!!!!
27 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Keith Tolar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Keith Tolar's office for more information.
2121 N Locust Ave Ste 1 Lawrenceburg, TN : (931) 762-5988
4209 Gateway Blvd Newburgh, IN : (812) 426-9771
More about Dr. Keith Tolar
Board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics, Dr. Tolar attended the University of Tennessee, Memphis. He completed his pediatric residency at LeBonheur Children's Medical Center, Memphis, TN. Dr. Tolar joined the active medical staff in 1997.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Keith Tolar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrenceburg, TN.