Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith T Tracy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My father saw this doctor about 4 months ago when he was dignosed with the worst type of prostae cancer. My father is a strong person but when he came home that day i knew somwthing was wrong. I asked him what the doctor said? "Dr" Tracy was very blunt with my dad about the situation and not professional about explaning what he was diagnosed with and from what i got out of the conversation "Dr" Tracy pretty much said "too bad this is what you have and its bad" He was so rude and made my father feel like there was no hope for him. I'm soooo disgused with the way this doctor treated my dad. I've been to the facility before and I had a good expreince with Dr O'Connell he was very caring and explained my sitution when I had a kidney stone. I want to make sure that no other patient has to go through that horrific experience like my dad went through. I did learn that when i do go I will not see him and hopefully my friends and family won't have to either.
18 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Westchester Medical Center
Dr. Keith T Tracy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Shore Urology, 780 Main St Ste 2C, South Weymouth, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith T Tracy in this video.
Dr. Keith T Tracy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Weymouth, MA.