Dr. Keith T Tracy Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Keith T Tracy?

My father saw this doctor about 4 months ago when he was dignosed with the worst type of prostae cancer. My father is a strong person but when he came home that day i knew somwthing was wrong. I asked him what the doctor said? "Dr" Tracy was very blunt with my dad about the situation and not professional about explaning what he was diagnosed with and from what i got out of the conversation "Dr" Tracy pretty much said "too bad this is what you have and its bad" He was so rude and made my father feel like there was no hope for him. I'm soooo disgused with the way this doctor treated my dad. I've been to the facility before and I had a good expreince with Dr O'Connell he was very caring and explained my sitution when I had a kidney stone. I want to make sure that no other patient has to go through that horrific experience like my dad went through. I did learn that when i do go I will not see him and hopefully my friends and family won't have to either.