Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Van Meter
Dr. Keith Van Meter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harvey, LA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Van Meter is affiliated with Hancock Medical Hospital, Jo Ellen Smith Med Ctr, New Orleans, La and Gulf Coast Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Van Meter has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Keith Van Meter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harvey, LA.