Dr. Keith J Vander Griend Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Keith J Vander Griend?

Caring man

he is going to do my Gallbladder surgery. Love the fact he has a picture of Jesus , guiding the surgeon in the office area. i know he will be amazing. He has a good sense of humor too.

He's great!

Dr. Vandergriend did two operations on me about four years apart. He did great work and made my incisions small and in discreet places so I could cover them up in most clothes. He also saw me for several follow up appointments and made sure I was healing properly. He was great and I recommend him to everyone. I went back to him after the first surgery, he's good.

Dr. Keith J Vander Griend is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.