Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith R Xavier has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostatism (Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Bladder inflammation (Pyelocystitis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
If you aren't in perfect health already, don't bother going to see him. At 78 I don't get around too good anymore, and I am heavy, and it was all just too much for him to overcome. Terrible bedside manner .
Arrived at Dr Xavier's office and filled out some quick paperwork. It was very simple since I did most of it online night before. His office waiting area was very nice and clean. Then was Promptly brought back by his nurse. I only waited about 10 min to see Dr Xavier in the room. Visit was a piece of cake and he also examined me. He was pretty thorough and seemed like he knew his stuff. He had come very recommended by a friend of mine. We came up with a plan in case problem worsened. We even discussed surgery if needed but he did not think I would need it. No issues or problems with visit and would also definitely recommend him. I think he's s very good doctor and has good bedside manner.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Keith R Xavier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith R Xavier in this video.
Dr. Keith R Xavier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.