Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith G Zacher has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Keith G Zacher has the following 11 expertise
- Ventral Hernia
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Umbilical Hernia
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
Dr. Keith G Zacher has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Keith G Zacher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Zacher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Keith G Zacher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmerican Advanced Surgery, 3501 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 140, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith G Zacher in this video.
Dr. Keith G Zacher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.