3.4

Have you seen Dr. Keitha R Smith?

Review of Dr. Keitha R. Smith

When I was given an appointment by the VA, I read the views on this Doctor. I was on my guard because of the reviews I had read about her being rude and not a very nice person. I went to my appointment, everything was great the Lady at the front desk could not have been any nicer and polite. Then Dr. Smith came in and looked in my ears, ( I had one ear completely stopped up) She said we going to get this one cleaned out and she went to work every so gentle, and very polite. She told me when she thought it might sting and so forth. I do not know both sides to some of those reviews, but I will say I was very impressed with her and her work. I could not ask for anything to be changed. I highly recommend her for any problem you have when it comes to ear,nose, and throat. Very professional. Thank you Dr. Smith. Lynn Alford

Worst Dr Ever!

Treats patient who are disabled & elderly like total crap! Never met a Dr that treated a patient much less a human being like this! Raised her voice, interrupted, rolled her ugly eyes, doesn't listen, insults patient, etc! She's the most awful Dr & human being I've encountered! Her receptionist was very nice. But the Dr is a total thunder C×U÷T! DONT USE THAT WORD BUT SHE IS THE DEFINITION! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! IF U ARE REFERRED HERE, RUN!!! WASTE OF TIME & U WILL WALK OUT READY TO PUNCH SOMEONE IN THEIR WRINKLED FACE!

I will never come back to Dr.Smith!

The office woman was very nice and friendly but when Dr.Smith started to clean my ear out she told me not to move. Ok so I layed there still so she could do her job. She started saying she wasn’t going to “baby me” and she doesn’t have time for this. I was laying STILL FOR HER! I have delt with this pain and want her to help but she just walks out the room saying she doesn’t have time for me! I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER! Better off going to Bossier City!

Was initially very pleased after our first appointment - I was encouraged I had found a great Doctor. I was to do allergy testing and a CT scan, then get back with her for the results and where to go from there. It has been over 2 weeks since my CT Scan. I have been given the run around as to why the Dr has still not read my scan. I finally called today and asked to have my file transferred to another Dr, and that I would not be back to see Dr. Smith because of the lack of courtesy, professionalism, patient concern, etc. The nurse or receptionist said Ok. No explanation, apology, nothing. Just very rude and patronizing. Could NOT have cared less. This has been a huge waste of time. Dont bother.

Very disapppointed, though surgery itself was uneventful.

Very poor office staff, won't call in pain medication (even on the same day as the surgery), they won't call you back about appointments even for the surgery date itself, and bad attitude all around (yes that's you, Jennifer). Also I was told by the doctor herself (after repeatedly asking for a realistic quote for the full surgery cost) that it would only cost $265 out of pocket for a tonsillectomy. Well, once I registered at the hospital the day before, they hit me with the other $960 that was required (which I had to make payment arrangements for). If this was the case, I would have waited until next year, since I'm a single father of two boys. Again, follow up after a week at her office went well, but the office staff is intentionally clueless from what I can tell. If you have another option, take it. You'll avoid being left in the dark and without pain meds.

professional, very educational, courteous

Professional, courteous and knowledgeable.

Dr. Keitha R Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minden, LA.