Dr. Keitina G Donahue-Lunsford Is this you?

patient multiple times

I appreciated Dr. Donahue' s compassion & concern for my pain as well as my well future well being from a medical standpoint. I suffer from a very uncommon disorder that is very hard to troubleshoot and diagnose. She took time out to stop and have professional conversation with me about the diagnosis and medications required and the possible risks and rewards of each. She has a big heart but can be very stern and will 'draw the line' in a business way if need be. She is very professional and has a bright future ahead and I wish her the best.

Dr. Keitina G Donahue-Lunsford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hurricane, WV.