Dr. Keivan Dehghanpisheh Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Keivan Dehghanpisheh?

Our appointment was made with Dr. Busch and Dr. D came into the room with no explanation. He has refused to treat me , because he contends he cannot be responsible for what other doctors have created. We were told I have too many problems and to have them taken care of first and then he would consider treating me. When we tried to explain things to him, he would not listen and went on a rampage of how serious my condition was. I thought that was why we were seeing him.

never treated so bad by a doctor in my whole life

The doctor made me feel horrible. He told me I was rude since I didn't agree with his opinion about my health issues. On my first appointment with him, made me feel I was making up all my health issues. Arrogant and doesn't listen your concerns. Your pain to him is irrelevant.

Very professional. Very informative.

Very professional, accommodating and friendly staff. Doctor is attentive and answered all my questions.

The worst experience ever. He was rude and arrogant and made me cry

Dr. D. is a Horrible Doctor

Dr. D does a poor job or relating to patients and empathizing with the emotional aspects of dealing with a debilitating disease like psoriatic arthritis. In just my 2nd visit with him he labeled me as an alcoholic and fired me as a patient because I had questions about a drug he wanted to prescribe. He has left me without a doctor and without a treatment plan. Stay away from this doctor.

he have always been open with Answering all my Questions,I may have and treats me with respect and professionalism,very caring person , I recommend him to anyone.

lupus

Disappointing Experience

Two weeks after my appointment, and I am still upset enough to write a note. After 3 years being a trusting, compliant patient, I made appt. for increased pain symptom. I made mistake of questioning my diagnosis. BIG MISTAKE! Visit became uncomfortable, communication became very difficult and he dismissed me! Would never recommend him, found him to be unprofessional and defiant when I challenged him.

Not my kind of doctor

This man is a cold fish - IMO Beware!

After weeks of minimal care and minimal results by other doctors, was referred to Dr. Dehghanpisheh. After 2 visits, the results were amazing. Proper combination of meds and aquatic rehab have given me much relief and optimism. I will, I'm sure, become my independent self soon. I find him and his staff to be professional but not "stuffy" and certainly not humorless. Try him.

Not a nice guy

Dr. D was very abrupt with me. When he performed the physical exam he was unconcerned when I said he was hurting me. It would have been nice to get an apology and for him to, at least say, that he would try to be gentle. I had some paperwork from work that I needed completed, but he refused to even look at it. When I asked about my unusually low energy level (i.e. I spend 18 hours in the bed) he said, "I don't have a magic pill to give you energy." WHOA! I wasn't expecting a magic pill but 18 hours a day in bed IS a bit extreme and should be treated somehow. My recommendation is not to visit this Dr if you want a pleasant experience.