Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Habib Fatolomi has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
Showing 1 of 1
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Habib Fatolomi - Posted on January 8th, 2016
28 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1990
Temple University Hospital
Dr. Habib Fatolomi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMid Valley Health Care Center, 18318 Sherman Way, Reseda, CA
Dr. Habib Fatolomi is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Reseda, CA.