Have you seen Dr. Kekul B Shah?

very poor service.

Dr. Shah shows up after 2 hours from the appointment time and in 15 minutes he is out of the room. I checked the time when he came in to check my eyes and when he left the room. Very poor service.

Top Notch Doctor in Skills and Bed Side

Dr. Shah put me at ease and kept me informed on my condition. His treatments provided me with the best outcome I could hope for. An all around true professional.

very efficient staff and process when making dr visits. been seeing dr for 10+ yrs

Emergency referral

Dr. Shah was brought in by Outlook Eyecare to resolve retinal damage from a lens rupture during cataract surgery. He stepped in, performed surgery within three days of the referral and did magnificent work. He consistently displays competence and compassion.

princess

an excellent diagnostitian and, I suspect, a very good man. Had complete confidence in him for my surgery and follow-up. Some complications were handled with alacrity and professionalism, and I have no complaints. Very good manner with patients and family members; takes his time and answers all questions. great staff, too.

Harried - Doing Too Much Too Fastt

Dr. Shah first saw me 3 years ago. He was very caring and took his time to explain what was going on with my eyes. I was very satisfied and comfortable with him. However, his office procedure changed when I saw him last year. I had a new problem and went back. This time it was crowded and he handled his patients like planes in a holding pattern waiting to land. His assistants kept putting eye drops in until he could see them. Our appointment was for 10:00 and I did not get seen until noon. The most I waited before was 20 minutes. He came in and the visit lasted about 5 minutes. He explained my problem and said I would require further testing and needed another appointment. The first time, I was tested in the same appointment. He left and I forgot to ask a question so, I asked a member of his staff if she could let him know I wanted to talk to him again. He was in with a patient and she said she could not disturb him. That was reasonable so I stayed and waited which wasn't long and asked him when he was done with his patient. He replied but I felt that it was an imposition. His new office routine did not instill confidence that he would take the same care he did before so I found another specialist.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Kekul Shah is one of the best overall doctors I have been to. He is not only excellent in his field but he is an excellent human being. He takes so much personal interest in patient's well being that only a family member would.

Dr. Kekul B Shah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lawrence Township, NJ.