Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kele J Sewell
Dr. Kele J Sewell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Opelika, AL, with another office in Prattville, AL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sewell is affiliated with Higgins General Hospital Lab. He speaks English.
Dr. Kele J Sewell has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Family Planning
- Sports Medicine
Showing 3 of 3
dr. sewell is 1 of the most caring dr. we have ever had.he takes time with his patients and explains your diagnosis .he not only was our dr. he became a wonderful friend to us both.we could talk to him about anything and he would listen .we went to a greek restraunt to eat he was there my husband goes up to him and says ( you need to go somewhere to get some good food ) that was a joke !!! he would always remind us of that night when we had an appt. with him.we miss him so much ,my husband has had a hard time with trusting any other dr.we trusted dr. sewell with our life .we haven't been able to find a dr. that we can trust like we trusted him he was 1 of a kind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Sewell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Dr. Kele J Sewell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kele J Sewell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Opelika, AL.