Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelle L Berggren
Dr. Kelle L Berggren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheaton, IL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Berggren is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Berggren has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelle L Berggren has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Varicose Veins
- Skin Cancer
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Was referred to this "doctor" with a suspicious mole on my back. Irregular shape, raised, slight change, irregular border. This doctor was more interested in going on maternity leave I guess. She told me the mole was not a melanoma and she had "seen a lot of melanoma", and have it removed in a few months.Well, 4 months later it was removed. It was metastatic melanoma Stage III. I have since had tumors in my lungs and have been suffering with cancer inside my body for the past 5 years, going through all kinds of tortuous treatments.I only wonder if I saw a good doctor if I could've caught this aggressive cancer before it spread further. I now have stage 4 metastatic melanoma and am spending thousands of dollars trying drugs to keep this cancer under control.Early detection is critical for this deadly disease and this doctor was useless. Thanks. Hope your life is great. Pathetic.
Dr. Berggren is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kelle L Berggren accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTown Square Dermatology, 199 Town Sq Ste A, Wheaton, IL
Dr. Kelle L Berggren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheaton, IL.