Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kellee B Ott has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kellee B Ott has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Showing 3 of 3
I recently had a baby and Dr. Ott was my OB throughout. She's pleasant and caring and took exceptionally good care of me. I had a cesarean and she did an amazing job. 6 weeks later and you can barely even see a scar from the incision. Pain management afterwards was really good, too. I have no complaints about her at all. She is affiliated with Park-Nicollet Methodist, however, and I may have to find a new doctor because I hate the hospital and their billing department so much.
19 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1999
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Kellee B Ott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPark Nicollet Clinic, 5320 Hyland Greens Dr, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kellee B Ott in this video.
Dr. Kellee B Ott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.