Dr. Kelleen Fitzgerald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelleen Fitzgerald?

Posted on November 27th, 2013

Dr. Fitzgerald has been a wonderful doctor for me for about 10 years. She is smart, great bedside manner, interested in me and my questions and concerns. Unfortunately, the administrative and nursing staff have been another story. I have had multiple issues with them over the years ranging from incorrect prescriptions sent to me, lack of follow up when asked to speak to a nurse and I am always rushed by the staff on the phone. I find them to be patronizing and unconcerned about customer service. It seems to be no sweat off their back if someone is upset, sick or needs help. I also can't believe they have no on call doctors around the holidays. I called on Wednesday before thanksgiving and clearly sound sick. They told me they are booked for the day and closed the rest of the week and that I should go to the ER. I am tired of their rude office staff and have decided to find another doctor. After 10 years, it's not what I want to do but I could never speak to my clients that way and have decided the staff is not worth the effort to get to Dr. Fitzgerald.

excellent Dr

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I am very pleased with my new Dr.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Dr. Fitzgerald does not work full time because she is raising a family, so it is a little difficult to get in to see her quickly. Beyond that she is awesome!!She always explains and takes the time to ask questions She is not an alarmist. All in all a very favorite doctor.

Posted on October 11th, 2017