Dr. Kellene Lenz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kellene Lenz?

Posted on June 24th, 2016

This dr does not listen to my concerns and is arrogant and uncaring , she will spend 4 mins with you , and you will have to go back 3 times to get her to order any test

Posted on September 6th, 2015

Dr. Lenz is very nice....BUT she does seem to order lab work, tests or prescriptions pretty quickly. I feel fine going to her for common ails that I need a prescription for, but I don't have confidence in her abilities to handle a serious health issue.

One of a kind doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Dr. Lenz is very caring and compassionate. She take her time and listens to you and then decides with you what is the best course of action. She was been my doctor for nearly 12 years and has always treated me like a individual not a number. I travel a long distance to see her, because she is that good!

Average and a bit expensive

Posted on March 30th, 2010

The Dr. Lenz is nice, matter of fact and has a sense of humor. She seems to take care of business correctly as she listens to my complaints and takes the steps to make me well. She is pretty much on time, which I really appreciate. From the time she enters the room, she is on her computer, looking at the screen and typing while I talk. I feel like "Tommy" wanting to plead "see me, feel me, touch me..." When she does touch, it feels like each finger is repulsed by the experience...rushing to get it over and get back to the safety of the computer keys! She charges more than my other doctor, $158 for the 25 minute visit. (My other doctor and his office charge $125 for a "25 minute" visit.) At times she insists on expensive tests without much concern about the financial hardship it might cause to have those tests. She probably fears being a victim of the medical malpractice craze, so instead of being allowed to be reasonable and wait, anything that is brought up must be analyzed by expensive tests. In summary, she does her job and does it in a timely fashion, but I wish that she would look at me more and at the computer screen less, I wish her prices were more affordable and her office staff and nurses a bit more warm and fuzzy. The facility and professionalism is like going to the WalMart office, but paying the Nordstrom price. You can buy shoes either place, but one pair will probably be better leather with better craftsmanship and offered by people who will at least pretend to like you.

Posted on August 17th, 2017