Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelley M Bishop
Dr. Kelley M Bishop, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS, with another office in Jackson, MS. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelley M Bishop has 2 locations
764 Lakeland Dr Fl 2
Jackson, MS 39216
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelley M Bishop has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kelley M Bishop has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Kelley M Bishop is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
22 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Kelley M Bishop Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Kelley M Bishop
Happily married for over 19 years with 3 children. Attends Shiloh Primitive Baptist Church. Enjoys herbal gardening, cooking for her family, crocheting, reading and making various concoctions using essential oils. Member of the Herb Society of America.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kelley M Bishop is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jackson, MS.