Dr. Kelley J London Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kelley J London?

Outstanding Bedside Manner - Extremely Compassionate

I've been Dr. London's patient now for close to 17 years. She possesses distinct qualities that set her apart from all other doctors. I can't tell you how much I appreciate her outstanding bedside manner, compassion, attention to detail, medical knowledge, experience, critical thinking - in short, all genuine qualities that allow you to feel comfortable and confident that your health is in the best of care. Through the most precious moments (i.e. birth of a baby) to very sad personal unfortunate events, she has maintained her excellence in care always! Without a doubt, I am truly grateful for having found Dr. London! (Dr. London took time out of her day, on her own, to call me in order to talk through a very difficult situation - my heart and mind were put so much at ease after our conversation. I thought about how truly remarkable she is as a human being - above and beyond her dr's duties. Thank you, Dr. London, for everything!) If you're searching for a new doctor or new to the area looking for an outstanding OB/GYN, I highly recommend Dr. London!

If you don't mind feeling like you are nothing more than a car payment, feel free to visit. 0 beside manner. 0 people skills. Diagnosed me with fibroids and offhandedly stated "oh don't worry honey, we'll just set you up for a hysterectomy and fix you right up. You weren't planning on kids at your age anyway" and then walked out of the room. No explanation of options, no telling me that I had choices...no even asking me if I understood what fibroids were.

Will never return

I have left the practice after 6 years. After my last appointment I left feeling humiliated, angry, and belittled. Dr. London does not listen. She has a classic "get in and get out" mentality, and if you want anything outside of the "norm" she will attempt to bully you to do what she says. It is not a two sided relationship- what she says, goes, which is never okay in this setting. After a disagreement that we had regarding my appointment her demeanor was disrespectful and entitled. Not only did I leave, but I have told my story to others who used to go to Westmoreland who have also decided to change doctors.

She Doesn't Listen

I carefully explained what I would and would not allow during an exploratory to determine the condition of a fibroid tumor. If it want not encapsulated (entangled with veins, blood supply) and hanging free, then remove it. She said she misunderstood! She didn't listen. I had researched this condition and knew exactly what I wanted done. This woman is not used to a patient who is prepared and knowledgeable. Outcome wasted surgery she left it. I never went back to her.

best obgyn

your the greatest Dr.London

She clearly does not want to practice. She should not be with the public

Patient's deserve a calming demeanor.

As a healthcare professional I was shocked when this physician took a whole 3 min. to tell me everything inaccurately about me. My husband has NOT had a vasectomy, my IUD does NOT need to come out for 3 more years and she didn't even highlight preventative care that all patients should be aware of. This office is great, this Dr. doesn't seem to fit this practice.

Great Overall Experience