Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelley M Mathia
Dr. Kelley M Mathia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with another office in Spokane Valley, WA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mathia is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital and Valley Hospital. Dr. Mathia has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelley M Mathia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Mathia was recommended to me by a friend as my nurse practioner was totally misdiagnosing, would not listen and trying to give me Xanax for a long illness with many difficult symptoms. Dr. Mathia got me in right away, found a problem with my hormone medication and got that regulated and encouraged me to pursue with an internist my constant symptoms. It turned out I had a thyroid growth. She was a true link in my getting the right care, diagnosis and cure. I find her to be such an excellent listener, very capable and trust her completely. She is the only one I will trust with my female care now. She is an excellent doctor and a very nice person also.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mathia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Kelley M Mathia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kelley M Mathia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.