Dr. Kelley P Redbord Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelley P Redbord?

Top-Tier Physician!

I have significant skin cancer challenges; however, I am fortunate to be under the skilled and expert care of Dr. Redbord. She is an outstanding surgeon who is compassionate and extremely patient-centered. I trust her without question and know that she has my health and we'll-being foremost. I would insist my family see her for their skin care. She treats her patients like family.

Dr. Redbord did an excision on me for melanoma. She was excellent. Made me feel comfortable and listened to my concerns! Called me in the evening to follow up. If only more doctors were like her.

Excellent

Dr. Redbord was very good and i had a very good experience. Though i was nervous, she sat and explained everything to me and seemed to really care about me as a person. The surgery went well and I was appreciative that she called and follow-up that night. I healed up really nice too. Just an all around excellent experience.

Best dermatologist I have had!

Dr. Redbord is a very professional and knowledgeable doctor. Very accurate diagnosis and excellent Mohs surgery, she took out a cancerous growth off my face and you can't tell I had surgery there, despite the fact that my skin tends to produce queloid scars. She also cares a lot for her patients, I would rate her 10/10.

Dr. Redbord is the best dermatologist I have ever seen. She is friendly and willing to spend time carefully looking at things whereas other doctor in the same practice are not willing to do so. On the downside of things, the office staff makes it very difficult to get an appointment, usually is takes a very long time to finally get one.

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Redbord is an excellent doctor. Great bedside manner, and really made me feel comfortable (even though it was an uncomfortable exam). The staff was also excellent. Answered all my questions, was easy to talk too, and was very competent. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends.