Dr. Merle Snow Jr Is this you?

3.6

Posted on March 12th, 2014

Be to see him about four times now and every time I have a appointment , it's about 3 and a half hour before I can see him and there is nobody there but me . And you never here I sorry for runny late or nothing , I will never go back unless I have all day to wait!!!!

Excellent surgen.

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Id used Dr. Snow 12 years before due to a knee injury. So it just seemed natural to seek his services after firing the the surgen who caused me to loose over an inch in bone length due to hip deterioration. I was told I needed to keep my hip as long as possible, due to unbearable pain for 3 years I decided another opinion was overdue. Dr Snow was amazed I was standing upright muchless wlking with the aid of a cain. He wanted to schedule surgery for the day after, but for what ever reason I had to wait 2 more weeks.All was successful, Dr. Snow did an amazing job. Ill never see another ortho doc but Snow. Well I guess that depends on Obamacare. Thanks Doc.

2 hours just to remove stitches

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Just needed a couple of stitches removed. Waited 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room and another 1/2 to get procedure done. No apology or explanation given for length of visit.

He is terrible!

Posted on February 12th, 2010

The wait is about an hour or more when there is NOONE in the waiting room!!!! It is rediculous!

Posted on August 15th, 2016