Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelley Woodruff
Dr. Kelley Woodruff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with another office in Wahiawa, HI. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Woodruff is affiliated with Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children, Pali Momi Medical Center and Queens Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelley Woodruff has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Woodruff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Pali Momi Medical Center
Queens Medical Center
Kapiolani Medical Center
26 Years Experience
University of Hawaii
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Kelley Woodruff accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kelley Woodruff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.