Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelli R Beingesser
Dr. Kelli R Beingesser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with another office in Santa Cruz, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Beingesser is affiliated with Central Valley General Hospital, Clovis Community Medical Center and Madera Community Hospital. Dr. Beingesser has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelli R Beingesser has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kelli R Beingesser has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Kelli R Beingesser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
The best care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelli R Beingesser - Posted on May 19th, 2013
Dr B is amazing! She explains procedures, and gives you plenty of opportunities to ask questions. She gives you options and is straight forward with her opinions. She performed a robotic hysterectomy on me Friday, and I was up doing anything I wanted Sunday. She and her staff are above professional, courteous, and genuine in their care. I would recommend Dr B to any and all of my friends and family. What a refreshing experience in health care !!!
Wonderful Doctor and office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelli R Beingesser - Posted on June 1st, 2011
I have been going to this office for over 8 yrs. Kelli delivered my daughter almost 8 yrs ago via C-section. what I admire most about her is she is straight forward about everything she doesnt try to sugar coat anything, she tells you exactly what's up. I miscarried in 2006 and although I never saw her with that pregnancy but the Nurse practitioner and staff were very comforting and helpful. People need to understand that Dr. Beingesser is a busy doctor she doesnt just deliver babies but she also does hysterectomies, laparscopic surgeries and procedures ect. as well as teach other physicians how to do these procedures as well. I would definately recommend this office and doctor for any woman who is pregnant and/or routine woman check ups
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelli R Beingesser - Posted on April 28th, 2011
I love her
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelli R Beingesser - Posted on August 21st, 2009
All appointments made with nurse practitioner, not with OB/GYN
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelli R Beingesser - Posted on September 8th, 2008
Good luck getting to see an OB/GYN at the Fresno Women's Medical Group. They provided me with absolutely no prenatal care in my first trimester. When I had a miscarriage, they were extremely insensitive and reluctant to accomodate me with my wishes for treatment. I was made to feel as if I had created an inconvenience for the doctor who was on call. I was never allowed to meet with my assigned OB/GYN, Dr. Beingesser, even when I insisted on it, at which time I was told she was out of the office on conference. I went to the Fresno Women's Medical Group for almost a year and STILL never saw my OB/GYN, Dr. Beingesser. I would not recommend this medical group for anyone who is planning to have a baby, they are extremely negligent in the care of their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Beingesser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1989
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Kelli R Beingesser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kelli R Beingesser
Kelli Beingesser, MD received a BA in Biology and Chemistry from Claremont McKenna College in 1983, and an MA in Biochemistry from UC Santa Barbara in 1985. She attended George Washington University School of Medicine, Graduating in 1989. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at UCSF- University Medical Center in 1994, where she received awards for Outstanding Resident Teacher and Resident of the Year. Since she finished her residency, she has continued on the faculty of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at UMC, and has received several teaching awards. Dr. Beingesser is a co-founder of Fresno Women’s Medical Group. She is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kelli R Beingesser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.