Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelli R Beingesser
Dr. Kelli R Beingesser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Cruz, CA, with another office in Fresno, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Beingesser is affiliated with Central Valley General Hospital, Clovis Community Medical Center and Valley Childrens Hospital. Dr. Beingesser has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelli R Beingesser has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 14
Dr B is amazing! She explains procedures, and gives you plenty of opportunities to ask questions. She gives you options and is straight forward with her opinions. She performed a robotic hysterectomy on me Friday, and I was up doing anything I wanted Sunday. She and her staff are above professional, courteous, and genuine in their care. I would recommend Dr B to any and all of my friends and family. What a refreshing experience in health care !!!
I have been going to this office for over 8 yrs. Kelli delivered my daughter almost 8 yrs ago via C-section. what I admire most about her is she is straight forward about everything she doesnt try to sugar coat anything, she tells you exactly what's up. I miscarried in 2006 and although I never saw her with that pregnancy but the Nurse practitioner and staff were very comforting and helpful. People need to understand that Dr. Beingesser is a busy doctor she doesnt just deliver babies but she also does hysterectomies, laparscopic surgeries and procedures ect. as well as teach other physicians how to do these procedures as well. I would definately recommend this office and doctor for any woman who is pregnant and/or routine woman check ups
Good luck getting to see an OB/GYN at the Fresno Women's Medical Group. They provided me with absolutely no prenatal care in my first trimester. When I had a miscarriage, they were extremely insensitive and reluctant to accomodate me with my wishes for treatment. I was made to feel as if I had created an inconvenience for the doctor who was on call. I was never allowed to meet with my assigned OB/GYN, Dr. Beingesser, even when I insisted on it, at which time I was told she was out of the office on conference. I went to the Fresno Women's Medical Group for almost a year and STILL never saw my OB/GYN, Dr. Beingesser. I would not recommend this medical group for anyone who is planning to have a baby, they are extremely negligent in the care of their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Beingesser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1989
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Kelli R Beingesser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kelli R Beingesser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.