Have you seen Dr. Kelli A Cawley?

Mrs

Wonderful, educational, compassionate, positive experience

Wonderful excellent Dr….

she is a wonderful Dr

Kelly Family

She is absolutely fabulous!!!

An Angel

My mother was a patient of Dr. Cawley, and she always spoke very highly of her. As my mother's disease progressed, I had the opportunity to speak with Dr. Cawley, and get to know more about her patient care through my mom's eyes. She was incredibly patient, caring, thorough, sincere, and open about options and prognosis. My mom always spoke about her with such high praise and gratitude. Because I lived out of town, it made me feel good to know Mom was in great hands. I am very grateful for her being my mom's doctor, and I would highly recommend her to anyone searching for a doctor to make the best of a difficult journey.

I have known Dr. Cawley in her professional capacity for 6 years, beginning with my diagnosis of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I hold Dr. Cawley in the highest esteem, both as a physician and as a human being. She is extremely helpful in answering questions and concerns that a patient might have and I never felt rushed during my visits with her. She carefully explains diagnoses, treatment options and is very open to a patients suggestions regarding their treatment or with regard to referrals or second opinions. One of her most outstanding traits is her exceptional empathy. I have met many physicians in my lifetime, including some excellent practitioners. Dr. Cawley will always be my favorite Doctor.

If a person is diagnosed with cancer Dr Cawley and her team are the dr's to see. Wonderful and caring.

Dr. Kelli A Cawley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marietta, OH.