Dr. Kelli R Favata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelli R Favata?

A Satisfied Patient

Dr.Favata is a good physician. She performed each step of the procedures with confidence and skill along with her assistants putting me at ease. I felt as if I would be better after seeing her. Indeed I have felt better. Even the appearance of my legs have improved. With gratitude, I thank her for serving the financially disadvantaged, of which I am one. Yes, I have been telling others about her services.

Best experience with a specialist ever!

Dr. Favata was not only professional but she was incredibly nurturing and warm! I am a big baby when it comes to needles and she was so unbelievably understanding and never made me feel like I was being ridiculous (when I may have been). I felt so comfortable with her and her staff! Such beautiful smiling faces and caring hearts!! Thank you Dr. Favata!

Highly recommended!

Dr. Favata was amazing!

THE BEST!

EXCELLENT experience!! Great staff and wonderful doctor who actually cares and listens to her patients! Thank you for fixing my legs!!!! No more pain!

so happy i finally did it!!!

I have never been more happy ...it has been over 10 years since i first started experiencing leg pain and swelling to my feet and ankles. i hated the look of my legs and never wanted to wear anything that showed my legs. Dr. Favata and her staff is WONDERFUL! I have NEVER met a doctor that is so passionate about what she does, she took so much time with me explaining the source of all my leg issues. The entire staff is professional, kind and compassionate. I felt very comfortable undergoing my vein surgery with Dr. Favata. I was able to go right back to work after each procedure and overall the process was much easier than i had anticipated. I have now recommended many of my freinds and family. I no longer have the daily leg pain and have even lost weight because i am so much more active and can exercise longer due to the improvement in my legs. I would highly recommend Dr. Favata, TOP NOTCH DOCTOR, FACILITY AND STAFF

Excellent service

Dr. Favata and her staff are the BEST! and they treat you like family.

The best in Vein Specialist in Arizona

I don't usually write many reviews, especially for any types of doctors, but Dr. Favata is truly excellent in her field. Rarely do we get the opportunity to catch a genetic condition that caused most of our family members(going back several generations) years of pain, agony, and suffering and do procedures that will help the condition to alleviate going down that same path. Numerous times this month while in between Vein Treatments have I wondered "what if" she, too, could have had this done ten years ago, she still may be with us today. Dr. Favata explains everything she is going to do, start to finish, so nothing is a surprise. Her professionalism is superb. It is clear that her entire team works well with one another. They are well organized, punctual, in addition to putting the patient at ease while a procedure is being implemented. Thank you for all that you and your staff do for others!

Exceptional vein doc

Dr. Favata is a fantastic, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable doctor specializing in vein, lymphatic, and wound care. Patients appropriately give her the highest marks on satisfaction, professionalism, and medical care. She is a true asset to our community!

Great experience

Amazing work! I am so impressed with the minimal pain and recovery time needed after having EVLT's and vein stripping done here with Dr. Favata. I have had multiple procedures done in the past at different offices with different Dr's and the experience has been night and day, Dr. Favata is excellent at what she does and you will be in great hands.

Courteous and very knowledgeable

Dr. Favata is a very caring human being and a compassionate physician. My family and I are very impressed with her and her staff.

Dr. Kelli Favata cares and demonstrates her compassion and knowledge with each patient. The procedure takes place in the office. I recommend her if you suffer from venous disease i.e. varicose veins .

I have been suffering from varicose veins for a long time and finally decided to do something about it. I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Favata. I was nervous about the procedure and Dr. Favata and her staff calmed my fears. I am ver satisfied with the procedures performed.