Dr. Kelli C Karches Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kelli C Karches?

Amazing Physician!

I've been to several endocrinologists in the San Diego area for my thyroid and diabetes over the years; however, none of them compared to the excellent care I received from Dr. Karches. She was patient with me spending the time to listen to my health concerns. She ordered a few tests and promptly called me when the results came in. She took the time to clearly explain what the results of the tests meant and developed a follow up plan for our next visit. I would recommend Dr. Karches to anybody who is looking for an endocrinologist in the San Diego area.

I was referred by my primary care physician who is also a Scripps Dr. I was told they couldn't schedule me for the thyroid clinic without a referral from my primary care Dr. who was surprised that this was requested and contacted Dr. Karches office on my behalf. They were told even with a referral Dr. Karches IS NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW PATIENTS. When asked, Dr. Karches office admitted that they had not advised me of this. Extremely poor & misleading service.

Amazing service! This lady was an answer from heaven. She gave my husband the best care I could ever hope for. She is patient and shows real love for her profession. The time she spent with us was invaluable and changed my opinion about doctors in general. Oh, and it was a pleasure seeing her joy that matched mine when she found the results of my husband's test. I definitely will recommend Kelly Karches to anyone.