Dr. Kelli D Koons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelli D Koons?

Dr. Koons has been our doctor for 9 years. She has always been very active in my childrens' health care. She has listened with my concerns and undestands any fears. I know we have a long wait when we have an appointment, because she talks with her patients and does a great history and physical. She works people in when they are very ill, and that can slow her down. But, we never complain.....she is a BLESSING!!

In to big of a hurry

She is always in a BIG hurry. She may have to many clients. Can't get an appointment for 2 or 3 months even if you are sick. I sat for 4 hours in her AM clinic to see her then it was in and out fast. She has a PA that is okay, but if you are paying to see a doctor why pay the same for a PA?

Nothing much good to say about this doctor. She uses a PA way too much. The doctor wouldn't see me regularly. She has too many patients. My condition got so bad, I was hospitalized. Had she been more involved, antibiotics could have taken care of the condition.

I like my Doctor!!

I have been seeing Dr. Koons for several years and I trust her. Trust is a big issue for me. She always makes me feel like I am not crazy when I tell her all the things that are bothering me. She just says lets take them all on one at a time and starts with the important one first. I would recomend her,and I have.