Dr. Kelli A Strauss Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kelli A Strauss?

I was a patient of dr strauss around 2000-2001. She was a very good doctor. It has been a while but I hope I can get to be her patient again. she listened to what u had to say and there was no rush to get u out. which is what I like.

Car Accident

After being in a car accident in October, Kelli was interested in knowing how I was doing and just what particular areas were still not healed. After the exam we said our good buys

Great doctor!

Dr.. Strauss has been my primary care physician for many years. She has been the best PC doctor I've had, very friendly and knowledgeable. If our insurance carrier would stop coverage for that office I would pay out of pocket to see her.

A GREAT DRESSER BUT A BAD DOCTOR

KELLI STRAUSS is a big know nothing . all she will do is ship a patient off to another MD . she is to busy to fool with the average person , her motto is: get them in , get them out ASAP , yiour bill is in the mail ...

KELLI STRAUSS IS A WASTE OF TIME

PROBABLY THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER VISITED !!! she has little concern for the patient and getting them out of the office is the most important thing on her mind . she keeps edging toward the door with the knob in her hand .. she becomes rude if you ask her a question as to why she tells you what to do ...

I find k strauss to be a overbearing , non caring doctor . all she is interested in is being paid for for your visit . her staff is un- friendly and non-proffesional . all she can do is to send patiants to another doctor for treatment . i think that she should have spent more time in school . she is hyper or high all the time . i am going to a new doctor and dropping strauss as a bad dream ....

Beware of Doctors who are addicts

Once I learned that Dr. Strauss was an addict, her character suddenly became clear to me. It's not clear if she has been disciplined for treating patients while on mind-altering substances, but having that hanging over her record says one thing to me. She may not seem dangerous, but are you willing to risk your children's health in the hopes that she is in "recovery". I'm not. And I pray you don't either.