Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kellie R Jones
Dr. Kellie R Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Oklahoma City VA Medical Center. Dr. Jones has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kellie R Jones has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Angiographic Visualization
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Infection
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Jones is a very intelligent Pulmonologist when it comes to Cystic Fibrosis. She really understands the daily struggles that CF'ers face and has knowledgable answers to their problems. Dr. Jones looks at the patient as a whole. She takes into consideration their personal desires (such as children) and their limitations (not just physical, but financial and mental too) when coming up with a "plan."
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Kellie R Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOu Physicians Building, 825 NE 10th St, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kellie R Jones in this video.
Dr. Kellie R Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.