Dr. Kellie Mathis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kellie Mathis?

J- pouch complications

Posted on December 13th, 2013

Dr.Mathis , has been treating me for 9 months of a leak on my j-pouch. I'm trying to get a takedown of my ostomy bag but having complications.Dr. mathis has been awesome and has great bedside manner will take her time to talk to you and have you understand it.She will take time to call you and tell you medical results instead of a nurse trying to relay the information.She will do her best to help you with your medical problem and try finding a solution.Very passionate and kind about her work.Would definitely recommend her to anyone.

She's real good!

Posted on October 25th, 2013

Dr. Mathis is very good at what she does! She's compassionate, caring, does not rush. She made me and my wife feel at ease each time she walked in the room. Her team is one of the best that we've come in contact with. I wish everyone else was like Dr. Mathis and her team! I would recommend Dr. Mathis to all my family and friends.

Posted on June 7th, 2016