Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly L Alexander MD
Dr. Kelly L Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kelly L Alexander has 2 locations
301 Saint Paul St Ste 912
Baltimore, MD 21202
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelly L Alexander has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kelly L Alexander has the following 10 expertise
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Abdominal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelly L Alexander - Posted on April 29th, 2016
I was diagnosed with a bilateral hernia. Subsequently, I chose Dr K Alexander to perform surgery to correct problem. He was quite patient, thorough, and personable. He explained my condition and the long term prognosis with and without surgery. He also explained in detail the surgical process, the period of recuperation and answered numerous other questions. I am 5 weeks post surgery. After 2 days, I was resuming normal activities. Other than a slight problem with anesthesia, the entire surgical process was without incident. Dr. Alexander went beyond the call of duty to remain with me after hours until the anesthesia issue was resolved. I would strongly recommend Dr. K Alexander for surgery.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Alexander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Kelly L Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kelly L Alexander's office for more information.
301 Saint Paul St Ste 912 Baltimore, MD : (410) 332-9653
301 Saint Paul St Ste 912 Baltimore, MD 21202
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kelly L Alexander, MD - Surgery in Baltimore, MD, in this video.
Dr. Kelly L Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.