Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelly R Amann has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kelly R Amann has the following 8 expertise
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Wonderful caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelly R Amann - Posted on September 4th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelly R Amann - Posted on February 22nd, 2013
Dr. Amann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Riverside Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Kelly R Amann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kelly R Amann
Dr. Amann received his Bachelor of Science in pre-med/biology from the University of Utah. He enrolled at Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, fulfilling requirements for his medical degree in 1998. He completed a three-year Family Residency at the Riverside Osteopathic Hospital/Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. While completing his residency requirements, Dr. Amann was named Chief Intern, Intern of the Year, and Chief Resident. During his Residency, he started a clinic specializing in chronic musculoskeletal injury. His training includes Pediatrics, Women's Health, Preventative Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Nutrition. Dr. Amann grew up in Heber City, Utah and is married with a family. He and his family enjoy outdoor sports and camping. He is actively involved in church and civic groups, including Boy Scouts, youth activities and sports programs.
Locations & DirectionsOGDEN CLINIC GRAND VIEW, 3485 W 5200 S, Roy, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kelly R Amann, DO - Family Medicine in Roy, UT, in this video.
Dr. Kelly R Amann is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roy, UT.