- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly L Anunciato has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kelly L Anunciato has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Kelly L Anunciato Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kelly L Anunciato
Dr. Anunciato graduated from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1993. Dr. Anunciato works in Paducah, KY and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Anunciato is affiliated with Baptist Health Paducah.