Dr. Kelly L Baker Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kelly L Baker?

Highly recommend

I have been seeing Dr Baker for years. I very much appreciate her caring manner. She always listens to me and asks questions to understand what I'm trying to convey. She puts my health and care above other concerns (Insurance/financial aspects) and that is rare. I highly recommend her.

like this dr

Dr. Baker was my dr, til I moved away. Liked her personality, willingness to listen and understands woem's unique health issues.

Poor, poor, poor. Worst Dr.'s visit I have ever had.

You call this an appointment

I came for my appt only to be told that it was an hour later than what my appt card said. I came back in an hour, even though it was their fault. I had to wait for 35 minutes and the lobby wasn't even that busy. Then when the Dr. came in I felt like she wasn't listening, wasn't making eye contact, and told me it was just strain. I went to another Dr. and it was a kidney infection. I will never return.

tests

Every time I see Dr. Baker, she contradicts herself. She tried to prescribe a drug that she had already prescribed and didn't work. She likes to send for tests and schedules followups and then her nurse has no idea why she has scheduled the appt. Her nurse doesn't return calls in a timely manner and sometimes the doctor/nurse doesn't accept messages.