Dr. Kelly A Raj Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kelly A Raj?

Very disappointed

It seems to be so hard to schedule an appointment at this office, and when I'm actually there everyone is rushed and rude, unfriendly. They stare at a computer and don't even listen to you.

Easily the best doctor I have ever had. Dr. Boghosian has treated me with kindness, compassion and respect. She has taken a genuine interest in me and my family. Most importantly, I am completely comfortable seeing her--an experience I have never had with another doctor.

NEVER GOING BACK HERE AGAIN!

Rude staff! Rude doctor! They should take my health concerns more seriously instead of blowing me off; got a big bill for labs that probably weren't even necassary. I've already found a new and hopefully better doctor.

The only Doctor I've ever been this comfortable with

Good Doc, nice office and staff

I saw Dr. Boghosian for the first time at the Lakewood Family Medicine Rockport Office and had been concerned after reading some of the comments below. Fortunatly my concerns were unfounded. The staff was courteous and professional and I had no wait time. Dr. B was thorough and knowlegable as well as pleasant, not condescending at all. I plan to take my children to her as well.

Apparently Dr. Boghosian has left her practice and decided not to tell any of us! I called today to schedule my followup and was told that she is no longer practicing there. Thankfully the staff and drs there were able to accomodate me; but I think it's horrible that a dr just leaves likes that, no notice to her patients.

I showed up for my scheduled appointment this morning with my doctor and was told that she apparently is on a last minute 2 week vacation (even though I just saw her last week and she told me to follow up today). I'm so frustrated since I took off work for this appointment. I will not be coming back to Dr. Bogoshian.

Best doctor I have ever had! However, the staff (medical assistants and desk staff) are terrible. Do not say hello, or smile, or even look you in the eye. If it was not for Kelly, I would NEVER go back because of the rest of the staff. Rude, and exceptionally unfriendly. The doctors in the office need to hire an entirely new group of employees.

Rude and unprofessional

Dr. Boghosian has made me reschedule many many times because she is always on vacation; when I am there, she talks down to me and my children. She may be an okay doctor, but she is a stuck-up person

Best doctor I have ever had.

Dr. Boghosian is easily the best doctor I have ever had. She is amazing in balancing between diagnosing and listening to you to assist in your diagnosis.My greatest regret is that I am moving away so I will need to find a new doctor. It's too bad cloning is illegal.

Dr. Boghosian is awesome!

Dr. Boghosian is an absolutely outstanding physician. Her caring manner (actual caring - not just pretending!) puts her head and shoulders above any other doctor I've ever had.She works *with* you to get you healthy, not just telling you what you *have* to do. She includes you in the decision process and gives you clear and complete explanations of everything that is going on. Thank you, Dr. Boghosian!