Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly G Burkenstock
Dr. Kelly G Burkenstock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Metairie, LA, with other offices in Metairie, LA and Mandeville, LA . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burkenstock is affiliated with Tulane Lakeside Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly G Burkenstock has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kelly G Burkenstock has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kelly G Burkenstock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 103
Dr Kelly Burkenstock has been my primary doctor since 2003 and she is an amazing doctor. She takes her time and gets to the bottom of the problem. I love the fact that she actually listen to each of her patients. From my very first visit and even to this day I have always been welcomed by a friendly and caring staff. My daughter sees her and I have recommend several of my friends to go to her. I love Dr. B!!!!!
I had an appointment with Dr. Burkenstock for 4:30 at her Metairie office on 10/3/17. I arrived prior to the appointment time and was surprised to see her office was on the second floor. I am physically disabled had to walk up the stairs because I had no information regarding an elevator. I arrived to find a locked door and I could get no one on the phone nor an answering machine when I attempted to call. I am very disappointed and amazed.
Dr. Burkenstock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1996
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Kelly G Burkenstock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kelly G Burkenstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.