Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kelly D Burks
Dr. Kelly D Burks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Burks is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly D Burks has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Kelly D Burks has the following 11 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Kelly D Burks has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Burks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Kelly D Burks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArkansas Allergy & Asthma Clinic Pa, 10310 W Markham St Ste 222, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Kelly D Burks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.