Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly Burse has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
recently, I was sick and couldn't get in to see my regular doctor so I went to prompt med. I waited 45 minutes to see a doctor which turned out to be Kelly Burse. Everyone there was caring and nice except her. She didn't spend more than 5-7 minutes with me. She walked in, sat down and said "what can I do for you?" I told her my symptoms, she barely looked in my ears (while trembling, I might add), she barely listened to my chest and I mean barely, she told me to breathe in twice, then she sat back down and told me I had a virus that has to run it's course and to go get some otc medicines. I wasn't even sure she was a doctor! I told her I basicly wasted my money coming there so she wrote me a script for an antibiotic that states right in the patient info that it doesn't work for colds etc. She told me to treat myself with otc meds for 3-4 days then get the rx filled IF I didn't feel better. I heard alot of other people in there that sounded like they had similar symptoms and I felt like when she got to me she thought, here we go again. She didn't seem caring at all. I was suprised to find out she actually is a doctor!
9 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kelly Burse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kelly Burse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, IN.