Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly E Cunningham has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kelly E Cunningham has the following 19 expertise
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Women's Health
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Renal Hypertension
- Urinary Incontinence
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Dr. Kelly E Cunningham has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
This was among the worst doctor's experiences I've had. I felt completely unheard and devalued in the process. I was charged $141 for PT when the therapist only spent 3 mins with me (I timed it) and never actually showed me how to do the exercises nor watched me do them. Dr. Cunningham asked almost no questions and just jumped to the next step of me getting an MRI. I was left in a room with no windows and was there, alone, for total of 50 minutes. Truly, this was a horrible experience.
Kelly is amazing! I had been chasing doctors for over 10 years trying to find diagnosis, Second visit we brought up issues, SHE LISTENED, says sounds like......tested to confirm then gave me a name of specialist and now problem livable. She is warm, down to earth, caring and extremely good at what she does. First time I have ever had a doctor call me on her way home to talk about diagnosis and treatment!!! Also extremely well connected to specialists in community which is just as important!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsArthur Eric Benzick Md, 925 E Southlake Blvd Ste 100, Southlake, TX
Dr. Kelly E Cunningham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.