Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kelly V Davis
Dr. Kelly V Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with another office in Broken Arrow, OK. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Norman Regional (Main Campus). Dr. Davis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kelly V Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kelly V Davis has the following 13 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Kelly V Davis has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 49
Dr. Davis is good about listening to my concerns and answers all questions openly and honestly. I appreciate the fact that he doesn't act like many Dr.'s who don't listen at all...I really liked him, especially after the 2nd visit when I felt comfortable enough to open up and ask a lot of questions...which he answered honestly. Thanks, Dr. Davis!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Kelly V Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kelly V Davis, MD - Internal Medicine in Tulsa, OK, in this video.
Dr. Kelly V Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.