Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly S Doggett has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kelly S Doggett has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kelly S Doggett has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kelly S Doggett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I met Dr. Doggett by accident, my father was Ill and I tried to get him in to see my primary care physician who was unavailable. Dr. Doggett was able to see him and run a couple of tests which results were back the next day. He already had a good idea but didn't want to say until the test results came back. The doctor found what he thought he would which was overlooked by another physician just 8 months to a year prior. His caring demeanor, accurate diagnosis, and attention to patient and patient family rates him tops in my book and I've used him ever since then, 1996. He even gave his home and cell numbers to us and told us to call ANYTIME we needed to!... How many doctors do you know that will do that?... Conclusion... You won't find a better general practice doctor than Dr. Doggett.
Dr. Doggett is a nice doctor; on some issues he would rather send you to another physician in stead of treating you him self.Is office staff is terrible; I have seen the office manager give the wrong patient file; writing down the incorrect appointment time from what was given to arrive; leaving a patient on hold over 10 minutes; giving your information to one employee then other staff pick up the line, you have to repeat everything several times.
25 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Kelly S Doggett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsConvenient Care Clinic, 2216 W Washington St, Stephenville, TX
Dr. Kelly S Doggett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stephenville, TX.