Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly D Duckett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 21
I have considered changing to a different O.B. but feel I am too far along to do so. First appointment to confirm pregnancy was great, but afterwards my satisfaction with this office has gone down hill. The receptionist is a pain to schedule with. I am a working professional who does not have a flexible schedule and I am traveling over an hour for appointments. I have to be a forceful about appointment times and feel as though I am being talked down to when trying to schedule a time and date that meets my needs. I have not seen a single person twice except the girl that does blood pressure and weight. Otherwise I meet a new face and a new name every appointment. I find nothing reassuring with this. I have met 3 different doctors. One was down right rude and had absolutely no time for me. Dr. Brown was very personable. Awesome bedside manor. Great sense of humor and answered the few questions I had. I would not recommend this office for pregnancy.
Went to see Dr. Duckett for a problem. She examined me, left the room then returned all upset and told me I had a life threatening disease. I was in shock. Upon seeing a specialist, I was relieved to find the problem was nothing anywhere close to what she "diagnosed" and was a minor issue which resolved in a week. Her behavior was completely innapropriate and unprofessional.
So far have had an absolutely amazing time there, making the appointment was a breeze, was not put on hold for hours. Went in for appointment early as was advised so that all paperwork and labwork would be done before meeting with anyone..the receptionist was so sweet, patient and caring it made me feel right at ease! Next i met with a midwife and went through an extremely thorough interview of my past and present health including my fiances health and even his familys history! Next they helped me understand that they are fully there for me throughout my pregnancy no matter what hour day or night! I also got to meet a second midwife who of which was equally caring and patient with me,... And to complete i met with another wonderfully sweet office member to schedule my next two appointments (with the utmost flexibility and ease),.. By the time i left i was welling up with tears i felt so good knowing there are still people out there in the medical field that care about you, and i am just so glad to have found them!! =) My utmost thanks goes out to dr. Kelly ducketts office and staff, i am so excited to know theyll be there for me through my pregnancy!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2013)
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
14 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kelly D Duckett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kelly D Duckett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Du Bois, PA.