Dr. Kelly Kries Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Kries?

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Wonderful doctor.I wish there are more Doctors like her in Bowling Green

Passionate Professional...LOVE her!

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I always have said that I wanted a pediatrician who was as crazy about my children as I am, and I have found that in Kelly. When she is in the room with you, there is no rush. She asks lots of questions not just about the obvious stuff: she asks how they are doing in school, she talks about safety issues, she even fussed at my 13 year old for saying he wanted to be average...which Kelly quickly pointed out was fine if God made you average, but knowing what she knew about him, she knew he was capable of more. I LOVE this christian woman's heart and true passion for her work. Yes, you may wait a little while to see her, but when she is with you, she takes her time and is worth the wait. She has gone above and beyond in so many ways over the years. I could not recommend her or her partner Dr. Kniery highly enough.

She was born to be a Pediatrician!!

Posted on June 1st, 2011

Dr. Kelly Kries is an awesome, wonderful, sweet, loving woman and doctor. I wish she saw adults because I want to go to her myself!! She is excellent with all kids and their parents. I am a RN and I use to work with her in the newborn nursery before I switched departments and we clicked right away. When I had my daughter I knew exactly who I was going to pick for our pediatrician. She is so down to earth and friendly, which are traits in many physicians. I love her and I will never take my kids to see anybody else as long as she is practicing. You cannot go wrong by choosing Dr. Kries! You will be sorry if you go to anyone else, trust me!

We love Dr. Kries

Posted on May 15th, 2010

Dr. Kries is a wonderful pediatrician. Couldn't recommend her enough. Office wait can get extended sometimes, but when we're being seen she takes the time needed to be thorough and to help our kids.

felicia

Posted on January 8th, 2010

I love dr. kries she is so good with kids.

Posted on December 13th, 2016