Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons
Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Novi, MI, with another office in Livonia, MI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fitzgibbons is affiliated with Providence Park Hospital, Providence Hospital and Medical Center and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
The office staff is the problem - it is impossible to get a refill by the phone. I have had to call multiple times just to get a prescription, and no one ever follows up to make sure it is completed. Clearly, the office staff has never gone through withdrawl of a medication or they would not act this way. Dr. Fitzgibbons is nice, if you are able to get an appointment with her. Appointments are hard to get.
Dr. Fitzgibbons is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Park Hospital
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
21 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1992
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons in this video.
Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.