Dr. Kelly D Foote Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly D Foote?

He was amazing such a blessing, to me as a patient , spent time with my family explains every step. After care was amazing HE and his staff were patient attentive and caring during a very scary time. My outcome was far better than expected we believe due to Dr Foote and his team. HE'S AMAZING AND I THANK GOD FOR HIM, RARE TO FIND A DR WITH SO MUCH SKILL, KINDNESS AND COMPASSION. WE WILL FOREVER BE INDEBTED TO HIM.

NPH diagnosis

After a year and a half and many Dr. visits we visited Shands when no one else could diagnos the problem.I was losing short term memory could hardly walk and frequent falls.Dr. Foote did a lumbar puncture and diagnosed me with NPH. What I was most impressed with was Dr. Foote made you feel as though he genuinely cares for his patients. He made me feel very at ease and he took a lot of time with us and answered all our questions and explained the condition in a way we could understand it.He is an awesome Dr. and after my first visit felt as though I knew him for years .He also has a great sense of humor that more Drs. need.

PERFORMED MY DBS.....Great Guy Can't sign "Queen" selections on tune.

a great healer

talented, professional, personable

Dr. Foote is by far one of the best doctors I've ever had the priviledge of knowing. He performed DBS surgery on me in 2009. I felt completely confident in his abilities. He made me feel totally at ease and he spent adequate time with me. His expertise gave me back my life.

The BEST bedside manner I've ever experienced

After a year of going to Mayo trying to get relieve for my Wife's headaches and other neuro issues. Dr. Foote gave the correct diagnosis and quickly replaced her malfunctioning VP shunt. She is doing very well now thanks to Dr. Foote! His relationship with his patients is superb and an example for all doctors. He does not talk down to you, accepts questions and challenges, actually spent an HOUR with me on the phone discussing her case and answering all of my stupid questions! Thank you Dr. Foote!

Dr. Kelly D Foote is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.