Have you seen Dr. Kelly H Haller?

Kelly haller made me very uncomfortable and left me feeling upset after every visit

Courteous and Professional

Dr. Haller has been my OBGYN for 3 yrs. She was my OB for my first pregnancy and delivery and is currently for my 2nd pregnancy. I look forward to visits and really appreciate the time that she spends with me. There is usually very little wait time past the scheduled appointment as Dr. Haller likes to be on time. She is very thorough and caring, and also very straight forward and professional. She is an absolutely wonderful doctor, and I highly recommend her.

Wonderful staff and caring doctor

Dr Haller has been my OB for 12 years and has delivered 3 of my sons. She really cares and takes time to listen to me. I never have to wait to long in the office and she does not rush you when you are in there.

Dr. Kelly H Haller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Effingham, IL.

Dr. Kelly H Haller Is this you?